Instantel Return Material Authorization Procedure:
- Visit Instantel’s Technical Support page.
- Click on “Create Account” or Login with your User Name and Password.
- Once you have logged in, click “My RMA’s” then “Enter RMA.”
- A form containing your contact details will then appear for you to verify.
- When your information has been verified, you will be brought to a screen requesting specific information in reference to the unit being returned. The serial number format is 2 letters, followed by 4 numbers with no spaces.
- Once the form has been completed, click the “Submit” button.
- The RMA number will be provided once the information given has been verified. Click “Enter Another RMA” or “Done” once you are finished.
- An email will be sent to the account’s email address confirming the RMA number.
Note: Calibration fees and repair costs are provided for customer approval following an initial evaluation by Instantel. More information can be found in Instantel's calibration guide or by contacting a Geokon representative.